donderdag 28 augustus 2008

Theme for september

Journaling is what i am going to do with the pages every month. Everytime I am going to look for the issues in my life and bead about that, or with that in mind. So I don't have an ongoing theme for the whole year. Maybe next year.
This september I will start working again after maternity leave. I had an extra long maternity leave since my little son didn't drink well because of severe gastrooesofageal reflux (all his food comes up again). So my issue is leaving him in daycare while I go working.
Actually I like my work very much and I also feel that his daycare centre is good and I agree with him going there. But there are a lot of mixed feelings all over.
What I'll use is:
* old European coins (we have the Euro now) that represent me making a living and supporting my family
* all kinds of greens for the look of the trees and bushes that I will bike along going to work
* orange/reds and blues represent my youngest. Red for the color of his hair (now his red hair has changed to a more blondish color, but I still see him like that in my mind) and blues for the clothes I see him in.
Apart from the colors I can use anything I have in the house. I will let it be improvisational from then on (a first for me!).
Love reading the introductions from everyone. Tension seems to be building, LOL.

1 opmerking:

Tracey Leeder zei

Oh CC this is going to be interesting! I love your circle bag. I dont know what it is about circles, but I love to do them too! I was thinking of doing a lampshade in all circles to match my bedroom. I think it would be really pretty. I will check back to see what youve come up with for your journal page. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Tracey